Rockin' Resources Linky Party


Before I write anything more, I MUST tell you about the HUGE Cyber Monday (and Tuesday) sale happening on TpT! My entire store is going to be 20% off and if you add the code "TpTCyber" when you are checking out, you'll save even more! Follow the link in the picture above and you'll go straight to my store. :-)


Thanks so much to Amy Abbott of Music a la Abbott for hosting this linky party! You can find her blog by clicking on the pic above. Before doing so, I hope you stay a while and read about some of the Rockin' Resources I'd like to share over at Teachers Pay Teachers. :-)

This is a brand new game for your students available now in my store! If you have students that are reviewing or practicing music symbols in your classroom, this is a perfect winter-themed Memory game for your students.


The next product I'd like to share is the Peter and the Wolf Fact Sheets and Listening Journal by Cori Bloom. I purchased this product not too long ago and have set it up as a lesson for my 3rd-5th grader students when I am gone this week. With a bit of prep on my part and instructions for a non-music substitute teacher, students will not only be reading about, listening to, and writing about what they hear, but then they will get to compare and contrast with what they've written with their classmates.


Finally, the last product I'd like to highlight is not a music product in its complete form but will help me with some of the projects I have in the works. Dancing Crayon always puts out attractive clip art that I can count on for high quality and clear pictures. They have many music clip art products to choose from, but what I especially like about this particular product is that it has recorder clip art that is appropriate for both younger and older students.


Hopefully, you've seen something you like! Don't forget to take the link above to check out some other great products that will be on sale this Monday and Tuesday!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. OOOooO! Your Mitten Match Up looks like a great addition to my winter centers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't regret that recorder clipart; I use those all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can read more about it here:
    http://brittsteachsmusic.blogspot.com/2014/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete