$2 Tuesday Music Flash Sale!!!

I decided that I really wanted to share "Los Pollitos" with as many people as possible!  So why not put it up for a $2 Tuesday Music Flash Sale???



**This item will be $2.00 on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 ONLY, and then it will return to it's regular purchase price.**

Los Pollitos really is one of my all time favorite Spanish song to teach to my little Kindergarten and 1st grade students. :-) It is so easy to learn, my students love acting out the song (which also helps them remember the words), and now that I've extended it to practice "Ta" and "Ti-Ti" my students will be that much better off rhythmically too! If you'd like to read more about what is included in these pages, head on over to the post I published HERE.


You can also just head on over to my store by following the hyperlinked image of my product above.

To find what other music teachers have posted for this Flash Sale, simply type in the search bar "$2TuesdayMusicFlashSale"!

Don't forget to "Like" me on Facebook and/or "Follow Me" on Teachers Pay Teachers so you are up to date with the products I upload. :-)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment