2nd Grade: Do-Re-Mi Cards

It has been a while since I've shared the things I have in Google Drive so I thought I would today with the long weekend and a little time to update things . . .

These are some generic Do-Re-Mi cards that I use in my 2nd grade class beginning here in a few weeks.  I also use them for review at the beginning of the year for third grade. 


There are only six cards in this presentation, but they are perfect for assessment and are nice to use anytime. :-)

How do I get these for free?  Click on the hyperlinked photo above and it will take you to my Google Drive.  In the top left corner of the page that loads you will find the word "File".  Click on it and scroll down to "Download" and you should be able to immediately download these pages for your classroom!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment