Stockings Hung With Care: A Treble Clef Review Game

I was thinking recently that I wanted a new treble clef review game, and then a person on my TpT store mentioned that they had been looking for a game to review the treble clef staff too! And this is what popped in my head. . .

I think this will be really fun for my students this holiday season!


You can start the game any way you choose, of course, but I am planning on introducing it this way:

You are now old enough to be a recruit as Santa's helpers.  He is especially busy this time of year getting things ready for Christmas and even his elves need help! So they turn to you.

Your job is to look at the present (the treble clef note card) and be able to identify which stocking (treble clef letter) it needs to go into.


If you are correct, the elves will congratulate you and another recruit (or team) will have a chance to get a present to the correct stocking.





If incorrect, the elves will encourage you to try again at the next house.



The teacher can keep score however they wish and whichever team has the most points at the end-- WINS!



I'm looking forward to playing this game with my kids and I hope yours will like it too!  Click on any of the pictures above to take you directly to this activity on Teachers Pay Teachers.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment