Stockings Hung with Care: Treble Clef Staff Activity with High G, Low D & Middle C

I just recently posted this game on my TpT (Teachers Pay Teachers) store.  It goes along with my original "Stockings Hung with Care" game that can be found here in my blog!

The directions for set up and how to play are the same, but I added High G. . .



Low D. . .



and Middle C. . .


Some teachers choose to introduce these notes right away in their classrooms (especially if the student is learning piano).  I usually don't introduce these notes (especially the lower ones) until later as most of our staff reading goes along with the recorder unit I teach.

So if you are in need of an activity for your students to review the treble clef staff including these notes above and below, click on any of the pictures above and it'll take you where you need to go! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment